In the wake of the 2016 presidential election, educators are looking for ways to address students' anxieties, build the classroom and school community, counter bias and harassment, and address political issues raised by the election. Below is a collection of activities and teaching ideas from the TeachableMoment section of our website that may be helpful. We'll be generating additional activities in the weeks to come.
- School Services
- Classroom Lessons
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
TeachableMoment Recent Classroom Lessons
- Sexual Harassment Charges Bring Down Bill O'Reilly April 23, 2017
- The Rise of the Alt-Right in U.S. Politics April 20, 2017
- Trump's Military Budget April 1, 2017
- NewsLatest in news, events, & announcements!
- Ask the KeeperAnswers to your questions about restorative practices in schools.
- In the CircleStaff developer Marieke van Woerkom’s blog on circles and restorative practices
- SEL TipsSEL strategies for solving classroom challenges.
- Stories and VoicesWritings from teachers, students & our staff