Here’s an activity that helps students (K-6) see themselves as active players in the world.
We've posted new details about our Courageous Schools conference coming up on May 17:
Students across New York City began high-stakes testing today – or at least most of them did. Parents from three Brooklyn schools announced that 80% of students at the schools had opted out of the tests. Opposition to the testing regime is visible and rising in the city.
- School Services
- Classroom Lessons
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
TeachableMoment Recent Classroom Lessons
- Black History Month & the Danger of a Single Story February 13, 2017
- Black History Month Lesson Collection February 7, 2017
- In the News: Strikes and Boycotts February 7, 2017
Social & Emotional Learning
- Immigration: Where are we from? January 29, 2017
- Building Community, Post-Election: The Power of Kindness November 18, 2016
- Building Community, Post-Election: Sharing our Values November 18, 2016
- NewsLatest in news, events, & announcements!
- Ask the KeeperAnswers to your questions about restorative practices in schools.
- In the CircleStaff developer Marieke van Woerkom’s blog on circles and restorative practices
- SEL TipsSEL strategies for solving classroom challenges.
- Stories and VoicesWritings from teachers, students & our staff