High School Programs
Photo © Carolina Kroon
Morningside Center works flexibly to meet the needs of schools. For more information, please contact us
HIGH SCHOOL OFFERINGS
Restore360 creates a sense of community among students, builds their social and emotional skills, and provides a positive alternative to punitive discipline policies that can lead to suspension.
Resolving Conflict Creatively Program (RCCP)
Founded by Morningside Center and the NYC Department of Education in 1985, the RCCP is one of the nation’s oldest and most effective school-based conflict resolution programs.
Peer Mediation and Student Leadership
Through our peer mediation programs, selected young people learn foundation skills in nonviolent communication, and then master a specific step-by-step mediation process.
Morningside Center helps schools create a program tailored to its needs and provides a customized curriculum for advisories as well as professional development for advisory teachers.
Pathways to Respect
Our research-based Pathways to Respect Program takes a whole-school approach to countering bullying and building community.
Our parent workshops help parents develop their social and emotional skills and strengthen their relationships with their children.
- School Services
- Classroom Lessons
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
TeachableMoment Recent Classroom Lessons
- Presidential Conflicts of Interest February 20, 2017
- DeVos and a Controversy over Public Education February 20, 2017
- Black History Month & the Danger of a Single Story February 13, 2017
Social & Emotional Learning
- Immigration: Where are we from? January 29, 2017
- Building Community, Post-Election: The Power of Kindness November 18, 2016
- Building Community, Post-Election: Sharing our Values November 18, 2016